Use the following steps:
- Go to uschess.org
- Click the left side menu "Players & Ratings"
- Choose "Player & Rating Lookup"
- Enter "Last name, first name", for example, you can enter my name "dong, andy". If you know your ID, you can enter ID too.
- Click the small button "Find" in middle of the page, you will get a list of matching names back.
- Choose your name. If your name is popular, you may want to check the state in 5th column.
- On this "General" page, you will see your official rating. For me, it's 1968. Sometime you see a supplement rating, which will become your official rating next month.
- If you want to see your most recent rating, you should click on "Tnmt Hst" to check your tournament history.
Your rating will be published on the tournament history one or two days after the tournament finishes. It may take more time if the tournament is large, or if Tournament Director is still using post office mail to send in result.
Official rating is calculated and updated every month. It may not include the tournaments in last two weeks.